FIN Token Economics
We envision Optimus DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization) as an evolving community itself, which is represented by FIN token.
FIN holders therefore have the following benefits:
- Stake to get fees profit generated by Optimus strategies.
- Vote to change protocol structure and DAO fund usability.
To ensure a fair launch, there will be no pre-mine activities, venture capital allocation nor team rewards. Instead, we are going to further decentralize Optimus protocol and allow community members to make meaningful decisions with voting power on the future of the protocol through our token distribution and rewarding models:
- 5% to FIN stakers
- 12.5% Liquidity Providers (on Balanced DEX):
- FIN / bnUSD: 6.25%
- FIN / sICX: 6.25%
- 12.5% to Depositors:
- Balanced Borrower Strategy: 3.8%
- Balanced LP Strategy: 3.8%
- OMM Lender Strategy: 3.7%
- OMM IUSDC Mining Strategy: 0.6%
- OMM USDS Mining Strategy: 0.6%
- 20% to Optimus Worker Tokens
- 15% to Insurance & Auditing Fund
- 35% to DAO Fund
We incentivize early users by rewarding more FIN tokens through protocol usage, which will reduce as time goes by:
- 1.10,000 FIN will be minted everyday during the first 30 days.
- 2.On the 31st day, minting amount will decrease 0.5% everyday until 250 is achieved to perpetually.
Users can get FIN token by playing these roles:
- Depositor: deposit your assets to Optimus strategies.
- Liquidity Provider: supply both FIN and bnUSD to FIN/bnUSD pool on Balanced DEX.
- Staker: stake FIN to earn FIN further.